Click the pink text to open the links. 

Council services

Leeds City Council have a section on their website, dedicated to housing. You can find it by clicking here

Housing support services

Engage Leeds is a city-wide housing support service. They can offer support if you’re at risk of losing your home, help you to live independently and become integrated into your local community. Visit their website for more information about what they do.

GIPSIL runs a housing support service for young adults and vulnerable adults. Check out their website for more information. 

Better Leeds Communities  

If you’re homeless or at risk of homelessness, or need help with an urgent housing issue, Better Leeds Communities free housing advice service is designed to support you as quickly as possible.
They offer appointments at the Burley Lodge Centre Monday to Thursday, 9am - 4pm
or you can contact them by phone 0113 275 4142 or email [email protected].